I was lucky enough to see two of my great friends from Home in one week. How lucky can I be? Jaime lives in England and she happened to be in the same place as I was in a small little town so we had a chance to visit for an hour or so....so fun. Fun to laugh about old memories. Then Lindsey who is my bestest friend since pretty much age 2 came through for Thanksgiving so we had a night to chill with them. Always good laughs. Love my friends from home.........they are forever friends.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Lindsey looks so cute! And fun for you to see Jaime from England!
Soo fun! I keep hoping I will get to run into you all soon! :) You need to post Thanksgiving pics! I just got off the phone with your sis today and heard all about it! :) Thanks for posting the cute pics of Kensey too! She is amazing! I would love to see her in action!!
so is that supposed to make me jealous???? I guess I will be happy for you.
It was so fun to see you!! I'm glad that I finally got to meet your Corey, too...and your beautiful children! You are one of my favourite people in the whole wide world! I could've kept going with the memories, but I think I kept you guys long enough! So fun to see your mom and Amy and her family too! I love you guys!
I love these pictures. You have such good friends from Page.
Hope you are having a good holiday season so far.
Loves...
OMGosh lindsey Perry. I cant beleive it, i see her dad and step mom? alot they are in our ward here in kingman. i would love to get in touch with her sarah, do you have an address?
Hi Sarah! I love your blog! Where is Lindsey these days? It is so great seeing all of your pictures!
~Blythe
Post a Comment