Thursday, March 19, 2009

Need I Say More!!!


Our little Coby is 9 months now and is such a fun baby. He is still on the bigger end as he weighed in at 24 pounds and off the charts for his head and weight. Needless to say, he doesn't miss too many meals!! He is a very social baby and if anyone comes up to talk to him, he thrusts his whole body towards them to hold him. It is pretty cute but awkward when it is complete strangers he throws himself at. In this picture.....we made Coffee cake and Coby was all about it no matter how big the bite was. So funny!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

OH!!! I just want to eat that cute boy up!! I just love that Coby!!

Lindsay said...

Hahah that is REALLY cute. 24 pounds!?! Oh my goodness! Lily is 15. :) He is a handome little guy though!