Monday, July 20, 2009

Homeward Bound!!!

Us at the Swim Beach
Building Sand castles....so hot that day....wow I forget the AZ heat.

Us at my dad's grave.....Carter was so cute, I was telling him about Grandpa and how he probably met him before he came to earth and Carter turns to me and says, "He's real?" So cute. Hard to understand at age 4.

All of us..

We went on the tour at the Dam. Very Hot!!!


The kids up in the caves behind our old house!


Mallory and Carter....Mallory ate up the desert just like her mother did.

Cute Esther and Mallory wanted to be buried in the sand.


They reached the top!


This past weekend we went back to Page to visit and hang out with my brother's family. I love going back home. It has been over 3 years since I have been so we decided it was time to finally go again. We had a wonderful time and the kids ate it up. We went to the lake, hiked around the desert and climbed rocks and caves(my life as a kid), visited my dad's grave and just hung out with the Larson's. I also had some great friends(my friend Jodi and her cousin Jen) there visiting for the weekend so we all went out to breakfast. Thanks Scott and Nicole for such a fun time. We loved every minute of it.

3 comments:

Jaimers said...

So fun! I want to go!! I'm not used to seeing you in such a modest swimsuit, though! Leo wants you to keep it that way! I can't wait until we go as a family in 2015! I know it's a long way away, but it's going to be a big trip for us, so we're saving and planning now.

Lacey said...

I just love that Mallory is so red-faced and sweaty from the heat!! And I love your pose on the beach with the sandcastles!! You should be a model! He He!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It really makes me miss Lake Powell!
Luvs!

Moore Minutes said...

Oh wow!!! The caves! :D I have sooo many memories in those. Loved seeing all the pictures of your family too...you guys are an incredible family. Your Dad has been a lifelong inspiration to me.