The day is finally here that she gets to go to school. She was so ready to start last year but with a September birthday, she missed the deadline. She loves her new teacher and is making so many new friends. Her favorite part is that she gets to ride the bus and be with her friends. She is definitely our social child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love her new haircut! She is so big now. I think now that our oldest kids are in school, time will really fly by....kinda sad and exciting at the same time. Loves!
How exciting for her! Her hair is adorable too. I hope she had a fabulous first day! I recently did a back to school post too (you have to scroll down my blog a bit to see it now lol). You have 2 gone now...fun changes. :)
Aw bless! She is such a little cutie!
What cute kiddos! I love Mallory's new haircut. She is such a darling little girl! Sure miss you guys!
Are you sure it wasn't your first day of school? I love the last picture with you and Cory beaming!
Post a Comment