I can't believe our little girl is already 5. We had such a fun day. We took her and a few friends/cousins to the salon to get their hair and nails done. They all ate it up. It was so much fun.
Some things I love about Mallory:
- She is my #1 helper, she does everything. Takes care of Coby, cleans the house, does her chores without being asked, helps her brother Carter with school stuff.
-She is a very sensitive little girl. The other day, she was watching Tigger and Pooh and Tigger, I guess, lost his mom and she comes upstairs in full on tears and was so devastated that Tigger couldn't find his mom. She is always concerned about the one, we were feeding fish at our hotel and she was trying so hard to get close to this lonely fish all by himself and feed it before the other fish got to it.
-She is very creative and always wants to plan parties, organize some get together, whatever it may be, she wants to be in charge.
-She is a very smart little girl and keeps us on our toes. She is always wanting to learn something new.
- She absolutley loves to dance and sing. She can easily kill a day with her little karaoke and her dance outfits and planning her next show she is going to perform.
-She is very attached to her dad and I absolutely love it. Their relationship is so sweet and I am grateful that she has a good dad to help her feel secure and gives her confidence.
I could go on and on......she is the best and we are so grateful to have her.
-She is very attached to her dad and I absolutely love it. Their relationship is so sweet and I am grateful that she has a good dad to help her feel secure and gives her confidence.
I could go on and on......she is the best and we are so grateful to have her.



7 comments:
We LOVE Mallory too!
I wish Esther could have been to the party! You are so lucky to be close to family. We miss you.
Nicole
Such a fun idea for a party! I bet they loved it. She has the best mom ever! Happy Birthday Mallory!
Happy Birthday big girl!!!
Love, Linds
Happy Birthday Mallory! I have to say that some of those comments sound just like you Sarah...wonder where she gets it from :-)
Hope to see you guys soon.
Hey Sarah! I haven't seen you since we all met at Gardner Village for dinner last year. Your little family is so adorable, congrat's on the new little addition, he's a cutie! TTYL
What a fun way to celebrate Mallory's big day! Honestly, though, you can tell their hair was done in Utah! xxx
Post a Comment