Thursday, October 16, 2008

Coby is the big 4 months old!!!

We pulled out all the fun toys!!!
And he loved them but barely fit!
Thunder Thighs!!
Our big dough boy!!!

Here are the latest of our little or should I say big Coby. He just had his 4 month appt. and weighed in at 19 pounds 3 ounces and 27 inches tall. He is off the charts for his head, height and weight. We love em' big around here. He is so much fun and is still such a sweet, chill baby.

5 comments:

Jaimers said...

I never knew 4 months was a milestone! You'll celebrate anything, though! I can't believe his thighs, and you're so tiny! I've always had little ones that were nowhere near the normal line on the charts. I've never paid much attention to charts, though, b/c Sophia was only 5lbs 3oz when she was born, and now she towers over the other children in her class!

Amanda said...

Oh he is so cute! Gotta love the chub. What a happy baby. I also love the thunder thighs. How fun. I keep meaning to call you. It's been too long! Nothing new, here, just need to get your update.:)

Andrea said...

Love the extra chubbies! I think he looks a lot like Mallory, especially in your video. How cute!

Emily said...

Sooo cute!!! I love his cute belly laugh. It is definately contagious. What a sweetie.

forget laundry said...

Congrats on the new baby! We really enjoyed hanging out with you guys before we went to colorado - we would like to see you again soon - Brandon Collette - (you can email hill to see our blog at: hillarycollette@gmail.com)