Mallory loves to sing and dance so I thought I would have her try out to be part of a "Disney Preview Show" at a local theatre here. She was very excited about it and has been practicing her song for 2 weeks. We went on Saturday and she had to go up on stage all by herself and perform for 4 judges......it was such a great experience. Right before the audition, she wispered to me and said, "Mom, I am scared." I told her that they wouldn't like shy kids and that they want happy kids with personality. They called her name and she went up so brave and confident. She nailed her song and then they also taught her a little dance on the spot to see how quick she could learn the moves. At the end of her audition, the judges and the people who were in the crowd all started clapping for her. It was so cute and of course she ate it up. Anyway, we find out in a week or so if she made it, and if not, we can chalk it up for a great experience and opportunity. Way to go Mallory! Below is her practicing at home.....
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
how fun for her!
That was great! Mallory that is one of our FAVORITE songs! Good job, we hope you get the part!
cutest thing ever!! GOOD LUCK MALLORY!
SO cute Sarah? Hey if you haven't heard we are coming back to Utah!
Wait, I'm sure that's just some old footage of Mackenzie! I've seen this all before, oh, but that was always 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game'! Show business must just be in the Larson genes! Good luck, Mallory! You are super cute! xx
Ok that is REAAAaaaaaaly cute! Way to go Mallory!
So cute! What a great thing for her to do! She is so darling!
Post a Comment