Cory purchased season tickets to a Theatre in downtown......it has been a really fun thing for us to do. We mainly bought them because we wanted a for sure ticket to "Wicked" which comes in April and we can't wait. Last night we went to "Ain't Misbehavin" with Ruben from American Idol. It was a great show and Ruben was so fun to watch! Very entertaining!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We should have gotten season tickets with you guys! I'm jealous you get to see Wicked in April!!
That video of Carter and Coby is hilarious....LOVE the little snort from Coby too! Too cute!
What a good idea, wish I would have thought of that!
So my son is in the other room screaming cuz his sisters are in the tub. Ever since I started doing the cold showers he cries everytime he hears the tub running! So thanks a lot!! Way cute blog! lizdavidcheney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment