I Love it!! I love watching Carter's face....you can tell he's not quite sure how to react to that news. So happy for you guys! It's nice to finally be able to say she instead of "it", isn't it?
SARAH! YAY! I am soooo excited for you! How fun to have 2 of each! Can't wait to see her...she will be beautiful just like you....and all these other gorgeous kids of yours! Congrats!
Hey congrats! I had to read the comments to find out what it was cuz the video wasn't working! Bring on more drama. We should meet up sometime since we can't pull apart our husbands from each other!
Yeah! Girl babies are so fun...all of the pretty dresses and hair bows. I love it! I am so excited and happy for you! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and quickly.
Cory and I met at BYU and went on our first date there. On our first date, we both found out that we were both planning on moving back East for the summer. We hung out for the rest of the year as good friends and ended up signing up for the St. George Marathon together. We trained together while living back east, and I guess through all the rigorous training, we fell in love. We have been married now for almost 8 years and have three wonderful children, Mallory who is 6 and Carter who is 5 and little Coby who is 2 and now little Maggie who is a week old.
5 comments:
I Love it!! I love watching Carter's face....you can tell he's not quite sure how to react to that news. So happy for you guys! It's nice to finally be able to say she instead of "it", isn't it?
SARAH! YAY! I am soooo excited for you! How fun to have 2 of each! Can't wait to see her...she will be beautiful just like you....and all these other gorgeous kids of yours! Congrats!
Hey congrats! I had to read the comments to find out what it was cuz the video wasn't working! Bring on more drama. We should meet up sometime since we can't pull apart our husbands from each other!
I loved Carter's fake "I'm thrilled mom!" face. Hahaha! That's awesome Sarah!
Yeah! Girl babies are so fun...all of the pretty dresses and hair bows. I love it! I am so excited and happy for you! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and quickly.
Post a Comment