Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Official.....we are a' bloggin!!

Hello Everyone! I am excited to get this blog thing going. I figured since our little baby boy is about to be born, this would be a good way to share him all with you. Let me know if any of you have blogs so I can add you to my site. Thanks and Happy Bloggin!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Sarah! I'm so glad you jumped on the bandwagon! Your kids are super cute, and I'm so excited to see #3! We just had our 3rd, and it's been so fun! Hope you guys are doing well!

Love,
Kim Hancock

Diana said...

Good for you! Will Cory be a contributing author?

Tamra said...

I am so excited, but I would take a few precautions since you are having pics of your little ones. Make sure it cannot be searched on google, and even though it is a pain, I would consider using a password. Love it.

Andrea said...

Finally!! Good job Sarah, way to jump on board! It looks great, and just in time before little Coby gets here! It can be quite addictive...:) I love it! My blog-stalker made me go private, but I HATE it!

Larson 7 said...

Sarah,
Great job! Have you looked at ours? Leave a comment so I know you looked at it! Nicole

Green Montana said...

Finally, you gave in! I like the template you chose, it's so pretty. The pictures are great and I can't wait to see Coby boy. Blogs are such a great way to keep up on your friends and family. However, if I find you posting pictures of every perfect meal you make and every recipe you try.....I might have to hurt you. J/K Luvs 4 ever!!! Happy blogging.

McAllister Family said...

LOVE your blog! Everything you do is always cute! I love the pics of Mallory and Carter. They are so cute! Love you guys!