.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We are expecting #3 in about 2 weeks. It has been a rough pregnancy but we are thrilled to have a healthy baby boy on the way. We have had 3 miscarriages between Carter and this one so we are grateful this one is healthy. The pictures are me at 8 weeks(gray sweatsuit), yes I was already that big, then around 23 weeks(polka dot dress), and then somewhere around 34 weeks(brown dress). I am ready to be done and am excited to meet little Coby.



5 comments:
Don't worry Sarah, you're still a hot momma. I can't wait to see baby Coby!
Sarah, you are always SO cute! You oughta see my belly right now....it would make you feel A LOT better! I can't wait to see pictures of sweet baby Coby! Love that name!
Sarah,
You look so great! It is so fun to see your cute family! How are things going in Utah? We are expecting #3 Nov. 1. We are thrilled! I am already starting to feel pretty big, and we are just getting started.
We sure miss having you guys around!
Sarah Sands
Sarah....you look sooo beautiful....as always!! Congrats on Coby...cant wait to see pics of him!
That kid owes you after all this! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
Post a Comment