Ok so I am a fanatic along with my sister Jenny. Isn't he incredible? I was so disappointed that he didn't win but he will still have a great career. As you know, he is a Utah Native so of course we had to go to the "David's Day" when he came to town. My husband thinks I am the biggest geek but oh well.....we had a ball. He is just a good kid with an awesome voice. Here is some video and pictures although I could not seem to get a front shot of him. Enjoy!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
My only question is why does David A's dad always wear that hat? I'm just curious. Yes, David is a good singer. You and Jenny are so funny:)
HI SARAH....my long, lost other sister!! :) It's Shel. Yeah...Jenny got me addicted too, though I am SAD to say I missed the majority of the season...I put a post about him on my blog too! If you click on my name in blue with this comment, then you can pull up my blog from there (in case you didnt know that). Darling blog!! I am sooo thrilled you are on here!! I emailed Amy and told her I would even set hers up!! :) I told Jenny I needed to set her up on one too...just so she could put all her David stuff on!! I am soooo glad you put this stuff! Miss your face...and your pics below are MODEL as ever!! XOXOX Love your guts!! Shel
Sarah,
Hannah is at girls camp right now but I can't wait to show her your pics of David A. She is a huge fan! My email is nicole.larson.p5qp@statefarm.com Scott will always forward anything so you can send it to him too. Loves, Nicole
I have to admit I am right there with you. I have never been addicted to a TV program before, but it was fun. When David A. lost Moss said, "I am never watching that show again". Funny.
You are a dork!!
Post a Comment