Friday, June 6, 2008

Coby Goodfellow has Arrived...






















Coby Brent Goodfellow was born on 6:09PM on June 5 and weighed 9 pounds and 3 ounces. He was 21 inches long. As you can see below, he has thick dark hair. Both Sarah and Coby are doing well.

17 comments:

Shel said...

He looks beautiful...just like the others!! Congrats Sarah! I am dying to know how you got him out of your little body! :) Good thing you didn't wait!! Mallory and Carter look soo excited too! Congrats to all of you! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Kim said...

Congratulations you guys! He's adorable! We're wishing you a speedy recovery!

Amanda said...

ohhhh so cute. I'm so happy for you guys. can't wait to see that baby!

Larson 7 said...

you are amazing! we can't wait to see Coby! please tell me cory posted these pics and not sarah, who should be resting!

miranda said...

Congrats, on your healthy boy. what a cutie. Hopefully we will get to meet him this summer.

Diana said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. What a blessing. Keep the pictures coming!

McAllister Family said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! What a beautiful family! Sarah, you look so good! You don't even look like you just had a baby! I am SO happy for your sweet family!

John & Shauna said...

Sara,
Congrats! That is one big baby. My little sister Jarica just had a 9lb 6 oz baby. WOW! Your family is so dang cute. I can't believe how much your ! husband looks like your brothers.

Tamra said...

My favorite thing is the newborn diaper that barely fits around his middle. He is so cute. I am glad everything went well.
Tammy

Unknown said...

Congrats Cory and Sarah - sorry we never got back to you - E had tonsil surgery on the same day that Coby came. Glad everything went well and looking forward to getting over and seeing the little guy!

Lesa Hough said...

Tough girl and healthly big baby boy. Congratulations!

Green Montana said...

You are awesome! Congratulations to the whole family. I hope to meet him really soon. I am soooo relieved it all went well. Another adorable Goodfellow to add to the fam....great job....

Dacia said...

Congratulations! So fun to see your family and keep up with them via your blog! Good luck with 3 - I have thought 3 was easier than 2, go figure but hopefully it is true for you! Check out the family at www.kdmumford.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Congratulations Sarah! Adam told us about your blog--it's fun to see pics of your cute family. --JP and Shelly

Justin and Kenzee said...

This is Kenzee, Lacey's sister. Hope that's okay that I'm snooping for newborn pictures! What a cutie! You're so tough to have delivered that little whopper! You have a darling family!

Jaimers said...

Congrats on the new addition of little Coby...or should I say big Coby! My biggest baby was 7lbs 13oz. It's so lovely to see you on here. You are one of my favourite people in the world. I adore you, and your little LA family. Love the big pic of Mallory and Carter, too. Your children are gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

Wow. Minutes after having a baby you STILL look hot. How does she do it?!?! Cute family picture! Congrats!