Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Tomorrow is the big day!!
Hello, just wanted to let you all know we are having baby Coby tomorrow, which is June 5th. I went in for an ultrasound on Monday to measure just how big he will be.....and he is HUGE! I am still two weeks from my due date but this kid needs to get out of me before he gets even bigger. He is measuring around 9 pounds 7 ounces and his head and body are measuring 42 weeks already and I am only 38 weeks. Yes I have big headed children. He is off the charts already so I am a bit nervous for tomorrow. I am going to give it a shot and try to deliver normal but the Dr. said, there is a good chance I might have to go C-section if he can't get through. I am hoping that I can do it normal. Anyhoo, they aren't exact on the weight so it could be more, it could be less. Lets hope and pray it is less. So anyway, Cory will post pictures tomorrow so stay tuned. We are so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Good luck!! That's exciting that you will finally be able to have the little guy here. 9lbs 7oz is pretty big...it's exactly how much Jack weighed. Can't wait to see pictures!
We wish you all the best, you will be in our prayers. We can't wait to see little Coby, I mean big Coby when we go up north this summer!
Oh Sarah, we will be hoping for much, much smaller, for your sake! Can't wait to see him!
Okay, it's almost 8 and I still haven't heard anything....we're wondering what is going on. I hope all is going well today. I may have to call your mom to see what is going on.
yaay! I can't wait to talk to you. You probably had the baby by now!
I've been thinking about you all day yesterday and today. You have been in my prayers. I hope that all has gone well...I can't wait to see sweet baby Coby!
Post a Comment