Friday, June 20, 2008

Coby is 2 weeks old!!!














Our sweet little boy is getting big already. He is such a chill baby and sleeps all the time. I am so grateful.....anyway, here are a few pictures of him. The kids absolutely adore him and want to hold him ALL the time.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Ooh!! I just want to hold him again!! I loved the pic of Coby in fetal position on Cory!!

Mallory is adorable at her recital!! Such cute costumes!!

Jaimers said...

How sweet! You forget just how small they are, even when it was that long ago for me. Your children are all so beautiful!

Andrea said...

How cute! He already looks just like Mallory and Carter. So fun, let us know when you are ready for company so we can come and hold him!

Unknown said...

He's such a cute little peanut. I'm glad I got to see him in the flesh. Thanks again for letting me pop in on you guys:)

Lindsay said...

He is unbearably cute!! Even with his eyes closed I can tell he looks like Carter. Also that picture up at the top with the kids on the porch is beyond cute! I just love your kids!

Green Montana said...

Beautiful pictures! I can't believe he's 2 weeks old now. Time flies. The recital pictures are seriously killing me. Mallory is right in there doing her thing, isn't she? Great fun. Hope things are going well for you. Loves.

Tiffany Lamb said...

Hi Sarah,
I found your blog on Lindsay's blog. Your kids are so cute & your little girl looks just like you. It is good to see what you are up to these days.
Tiffany(Pettit)Lamb