Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Twins!!!




Sam and I are officially the big 30. It is fun to live closer to Sam so we can celebrate together. I had a great birthday. Cory took the kids for the day and cleaned the house while I started the day off with garage salein' with my friend Annalee, then went to a neighborhood breakfast for birthdays in August, and then had one of the most incredible massages of my life.......pure heaven, and then went to dinner with Sam and Steph. Cory made me a cake and we had that afterwards. So fun. It was a great day and Happy Birthday to my twinner.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a sweet bday. Cory's so dope. Where did you find this guy? I forgot it was the big 30. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.

Jaimers said...

You are so cute! You also don't look any different than when you were 18!

Lindsay said...

:( So sad I missed out on the fun! Glad it was such a great day!

McAllister Family said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!