Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Big Smiler!!!!




Coby is now 10 weeks old and is so much fun. He is growing up so fast and it makes me sad. We had his 2 month appt. and he is officially off the charts for his head, height and weight. He weighed 15 pounds 9 ounces and was 24 1/2 inches tall. He is healthy and doing great and we feel so blessed. He is still very chill and has made the adjustment to three much easier for me. Here are some pictures of him smiling.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

ahhhhh, ya gotta love the chunky babes!

Jaimers said...

He's such a cutie! Leo's telling him all about you, and that why he's laughing!

Ashley said...

He is darling!

Jaimers said...

TAG- You just need to post a picture of you as a child and list 3 things for each category - Joys, Fears, Current obsessions/collections, Surprising facts, then something about me (which has got to be the funnest part of all). Then you need to tag 5 more people and leave a comment for them to do the tag. It's fun to see what everyone puts. I probably just confused you b/c my tag is so long and wordy. Most people don't go on as much as I do!

Emily said...

I love your blog!!! I found it on my sister's blog and it is darling. I love all of your pictures. Coby is adorable-what a sweet little guy. We had so much fun seeing you guys at the blessing-I was glad that we were able to see such an awesome show too!!! Happy Birthday by the way, it looks like you guys had a good one.

Lindsay said...

Wow!! That's over 5 lbs heavier than Lily! Whatchoo feeding that boy? There's no question who he's related to. Looks just like you guys! Adorable!!

McAllister Family said...

LOVE those smiles! So cute!

Lesa Hough said...

I love these pictures! What a cutie.