
Ok so you all think I am a freak and I promise this is the last post about American Idol. Well the next day after the concert, my niece, myself and my kiddos decided to go down to the place where the concert was held to try and meet the idols. It was a very hot day but we waited in line to meet them and it was so much fun. They came out one by one so it took a long time but we got to see quite a few of them. The crowd was actually really small so we got to chat with some of them. Anyhoo, fun times. I told Carter to get in the picture with Jason Castro and Mallory and he wanted nothing to do with it. He was not sure about those funny looking dreads. It was hilarious.



4 comments:
There's a reason the crowd is very small! Also, you've been tagged. Check my blog to see what it's about.
I love it! This is the first year we watched(or I should say I)idol. I'm hooked. My sister in law went to the concert as well. They said it was so much fun. Your niece Mckenzie is so big. I remember her when she was a baby. How old is she now?
Oh no you di-int! I'm so jealous! Glad you had fun!
That is awesome. Moss will die when he see's this. And he thinks I'm bad!
Post a Comment