Both Mallory and Carter are going to preschool and they were both very excited. Mallory is going 3 days a week and Carter is going 2 days a week and too bad they are not on the same day. I can't believe how big they are getting. It is fun to see them get older and more independent.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Carter is in school. He is way too grown up. Esther says "hi" to Mallory.
They look so dang cute!!
2 in preschool - congrats! I bet it is nice having some one on one time with each - sort of with a baby to help:)
Isn't it crazy to think that if you lived here, Mallory would be in big school? Super cute pics!
They are so stinkin cute! Mallory's hair looked so cute on her first day of preschool. You should have been a hairdresser, Sarah!
Post a Comment