.JPG)
Water Park with the Rignells. We love these guys!

Lazy River!

Can I get you anything Mallory??

Coby was not diggin the cold water!

Carter, Kendyll and Mallory

Cory loving the tube ride!
.JPG)
Aquarium with Cousins
.JPG)
Fourth of July with the Lunds!
.JPG)
Mallory and Macy

Gotta love Sisters!!
.JPG)
Silly Faces!

Jungle Gym with the Lund Cousins! Mallory loved the roller coaster!

Jacob and Carter

Zoo with the Larson Cousins!
.JPG)
More Acquarium!

Our handsome boy

Swimming Lessons!

Mallory diving, absolutely loved lessons!
.JPG)
More Jungle Gym Fun!
.JPG)
This roller coaster is actually really fast. I could not quit laughing since I was being slammed by the kids on every turn. Mallory loved it but Carter kept yelling, "I don't like this ride." Oh it was hilarious......they were pretty brave since I was actually a bit scared myself. ha ha

We love our cousins!
So summer is over and I haven't posted much since we didn't really go anywhere this summer with the new babe here....but here are a few pics of what we did.
5 comments:
We miss all the family! When are you coming to Page?
Okay, thanks a lot for the lovely swimming shot of me!!
We gotta go to the Jungle Gym...that looks like fun, where is it?
Looks like you guys had a fun time playing. Cousins are the best!!!:)
I totally thought you were going to sport a string bikini for us...I'll never forget the days! Amy's hair really suits her like that!
That picture of you with the kids on the roller coaster is too cute. Little Carter looks scared to death!
Post a Comment