Cory had a business trip to Phoenix and so we decided to go along with him and make a family vacation out of it since he doesn't get any vacation this year. It was so much fun and VERY warm while we were there. I think the best part of vacation is just hangin at the hotel. We stayed at a sweet hotel with these fun fish ponds in the lobby, the kids were in heaven. They got to feed them every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
gosh, i really need to call you and get caught up on ya'll. I think you called me, but Josh has my phone in SC and I have his, I will try calling you today sometime. I'm glad you were able to take a fun vacation. I too, love hotels. Gotta love having maids to do all the work!
Post a Comment