Friday, April 17, 2009

Grandma Goodfellow and Cami come to town!!!

Carter and Cami

Grandma and Carter

The Birthday Girls

One of our favorite times of year is when Cami and Grandma come to town for Spring Break. The kids were so excited and asked for a straight month before they came, when they were coming. I didn't get a ton of photos but my brother in law did so hopefully I can steal some pictures from him. We celebrated Cami and Grandma's birthday, they made fun treats with the kids including easter nests, bunny cookies, and chocolate covered oreos on a stick. My kids loved every minute. Sometimes I wish I had the energy my mother in law has....she is so creative. Cami was also great as the kids absolutley adore her and she helped babysit a ton. Thanks Cami. Anyways, we had a ball. Thanks for making the trip out.

No comments: