Thursday, April 16, 2009

Greatest Snow on Earth!!!

Mark and Gina, Cory and I
Cory and I

They went with Troy and his daughter as well.

Daddy's Girl!!



Cory decided to take Mallory up to the ski slopes......I was a little worried about it but she absolutely ate it up. Cory and I were so proud of her. She got home and kept asking to go again so they went the next weekend. Next year we will have to get Carter started in it. The following weekend Cory and I went with his friend and his wife from work. It had been 5 years since I went last, so I was a bit rusty at first but got the hang of it. It was a great day and so fun to hang with Cory for the day.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, that's impressive Mallory! But what's got me is Cory's backwards skiing/videotaping skills. Sheesh!

Jaimers said...

I love how you and Corey have matching ski suits! You are such an embarrassing parent! xx