If you have not seen this show yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. Oh we had such a fun night. We decided to get all dressed up and it was so fun. We never get the chance to dress up. Anyway, the show was unbelievable. I never guessed it would be as funny and entertaining as it was. I won't go into details about it but it is a must see. We had a fun night starting at a fancy dinner at some hotel and then headed over to the show. Our friends ended up getting last minute tickets so we met them over at the show. We also ran into some of our old Oregon friends who we haven't seen in years so that was definitely a highlight.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You look gorgeous Sarah!! As usual!! I am excited...we are getting tickets for when it comes in July! YAY! I just put the soundtrack on my ipod! Gotta start learning the songs! Soo fun! Glad to hear how much you liked it!!
Oooh I so want to see this! I just finished the book and am dying to find the musical somewhere nearby! Glad you liked it- you look great!
How fun! I was thinking of dragging Simon along to see it in the West End here in London. I love that you dressed up, too! xx
SARAH!!! I'm so glad that you posted on my blog because I've lost your email address and I lost your blog address... I've lost everything and I'm nothing without you! Your kids are sure getting big, wow, where did all that time go? You look stunning! Nice dress selection. Did you hear about Kayleen... yep, she's getting married! And sounds like you figured out that I'm prego, which is great cause I wanted to tell you anyway and just didn't know how! But I love you and think that you're just the greatest thing in the world!
Sarah! Hey...this has nothing to do with your post, lol...but I just found your blog. :) This is Lisa (Miller). I started a blog a little bit ago too. Looking forward to browsing through your blog. I saw Amy's blog a few days ago too...
How fun! You look so pretty in that dress! How fun to dress up and go out!
Post a Comment